Helping you to be kinder to yourself, manage your stress, and be more present for your family, yourself, and your life.
This book will support you to:
• Find ways to be a parent and an actual human being at the same time
• Get out the door in the morning without losing your sh%#^t
• Share mindfulness games and ideas with your family so everyone is in this together
• Make mindfulness fun rather than yet another thing on the to-do list
Explore a range of different mindful parenting exercises to spread empathy, emotional awareness, and acceptance within your whole family.
Praise for Mindful Parenting in a Chaotic World
Bob Stahl, Ph.D. is coauthor of 5 books: A Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook, Living With Your Heart Wide Open, Calming the Rush of Panic, A Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook for Anxiety, and MBSR Everyday.
This is a wonderful and wise book – both for parents and their children. More than a “how-to do” book, Mindful Parenting in a Chaotic World offers us a “way of being” that supports our best selves. It introduces mindfulness practice in a very user friendly user way that you can have for your life.
In The Book:
- Latest and greatest―Mindful parenting techniques that are grounded in research, and presented in simple, straightforward language.
- Anyone, anytime, anywhere―Simple, effective, and fun practices that can be done at home or on the go.
- True to life―Real-world examples of how mindfulness has helped families that will show you what’s possible.
- Focus on Self Care–As flight attendants tell us: we have to put on our own oxygen masks before helping anyone else. To truly care for our children, we need to care for ourselves.
Let Mindful Parenting in a Chaotic World help you find more peace and presence amid the chaos we call parenting.