40 short meditations to help teens manage stress, deal with anxiety, and find more happiness in their lives
5-Minute Mindfulness Meditations for Teens offers:
• Easy, quick, doable practices that empower teens to manage their stress, handle their emotions, and be more compassionate to themselves.
• The book includes tips and suggestions for real life situations like taking a test, struggling with body image, dealing with parental expectations, and having difficult conversations.
Crafted for real-world situations, these exercises teach you to think and respond rather than react. There are even tips for how and where to engage in mindfulness meditation in complicated settings like school. You’ll gain clarity and learn to cope with stress more effectively.
The book includes:
- Quick exercises―Learn 40 short meditations to help you with things like taking tests, improving relationships, and more.
- Tips for success―Discover tricks to get more out of your mindfulness meditation, including finding a comfortable posture, using a timer, and journaling about your session afterward.
- Adaptable mindfulness meditation―Practices include a suggestion for changing things up, so you can tailor them to your specific needs.
- Down-to-earth approach–we aren’t selling anything here. Just being honest about ways you might be able to help yourself and take charge of your own life the way you want.